Thursday, July 29, 2010
ACS Young ICT Professionals Conference 2010
You are invited to attend the Seventh Annual Young ICT Professionals Conference, 20 – 21 September, Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre. It is being held in conjunction with the World Computer Congress. This is an initiative of the International Federation for Information Processing (IFIP). It is hosted by the Australian Computer Society.
The Young ICT Professionals Conference is for students, graduates and young professionals. It will help you move up the career ladder faster and is the most cost effective way to attend this world class event. For more information, visit http://www.wcc2010.com/content/conferences/acs-yit
• Nicholas Carr, Author of The Big Switch;
• Sir John Daniel, Commonwealth of Learning;
• Ana Govan, Former Young Professional of the Year;
• Steve Hargadon, Social Learning Consultant;
• Alan Hesketh, CIO of Supercheap;
• Prof. Simon Kaplan, Executive Dean QUT - Science and Technology;
• AJ Kulatunga, Former NT High Achiever of the Year;
• Philip Lockwood HR Manager, ANZ, Tata Consultancy Services;
• Ben Patey, CIO of CSC Australia;
• John Ridge, Executive Director of ACS Foundation;
• Kate Southam, Editor of the online magazine hosted by CareerOne.com.au;
• Rangan Srikhanta, Executive Director of One Laptop Per Child Program and many more!
For more information, visit http://www.wcc2010.com/content/conferences/acs-yit
The Young IT dinner is on Monday 20 September; Young IT Conference delegates will get a free pass to this extraordinary networking opportunity. There are separate tickets available for just the dinner.
The Conference Chair this year is Travis Malone, a charismatic young leader from Queensland. He was deservedly recognised as the 2009 Queensland Young ICT Professional of the Year.
CONFERENCE FEES – all inclusive of GST
YIT 2-day student member Earlybird (up to 31 July 2010) A$200
YIT 2-day student member Normal (from 1 August 2010) A$250
YIT 2-day student non-member Earlybird (up to 31 July 2010) A$250
YIT 2-day student non-member Normal (from 1 August 2010) A$300
YIT 2-day member Earlybird (up to 31 July 2010) A$500
YIT 2-day member Normal (from 1 August 2010) A$600
YIT 2-day non-member Earlybird (up to 31 July 2010) A$600
YIT 2-day non-member Normal (from 1 August 2010) A$700
1-day rates also available.
Register now go to www.wcc2010.com/content/registration