Sunday, February 1, 2009

Mentoring Work Continues...

It's been awhile since started to provide career counselling and mentoring services on a voluntary basis. I have put this offer forward in a couple of forums and also my profile in most websites carry the fact. So, I get requests every now and then. Sometimes its a lot to handle, but I respond to and work with those who want my help amidst time pressures. I'll continue this work this year as well. On the same lines, I have been included as an online mentor by the ITpro website. Visitors to this site are mostly Sri Lankan and its considered the source website for SL IT and BPO industry. http://www.itpro.lk/?q=node/337. It's a pleasure to be on it and continue to do what I love in that space.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Americans everywhere humor A detention wow gold notice was written like this: a wow power leveling police car with stones, to win wow gold the detention center for seven wow power leveling days all-inclusive accommodation replica rolex Tour Value; hit send 2 a beautiful bracelet, wow power level fashionsuit, police transport; more more surprises , the former can enjoy free shaved 10; before the 100 can play with power leveling the dogs, the guests were presented massage sticks, electric shocks to CHEAPEST power leveling the dead skin beauty care services.