Sunday, March 2, 2008

Around the World in 14 Days!

I am back in Australia now after an around the world trip of 14 days.

Yes, it truly was around the world. I started from Melbourne and first went to Los Angeles over the pacific ocean. I traveled around LA, covered Hollywood and Beverly Hills, then headed off to Chicago, where I stayed for a week on a company training. Mahasen came to see me there, and we went all around the Chicago city. From Chicago, I came to Frankfurt, Germany over the Atlantic Ocean and then to Bangkok, finally ending up in Colombo, Sr Lanka, my home country. The purpose of the visit there was to see my parents. I met few close relatives and friends too, but missed most, please bare with me about that, I had just a few days. From Colombo, I came back to Melbourne via Bangkok.

It was a good trip, best thing was being able to see my family back home.

5 comments:

sachinda said...

Such a nice trip. I am dreaming.

Ineshka said...

Wow!! Niyamai ne :)) Best part is that you got to come to SL as well :)

prabath said...

Nice trip.. post some pictures...

- Prabath

Yasas Vishuddhi Abeywickrama said...

Thanks for the comments.

Enjoyed it very much, but was really tired as well. It was great to see so many things within a short period of time.

Anonymous said...

you never went to africa to complete the trip.....?!