Thursday, July 5, 2007

An Open Offer!

Having a little break this morning, so spending some time with the computer, this is something I wanted to avoid during the vacation though!

I have received many emails after reading the interview done by Debbie. Most of them were kind of wishing me well! I just want to thank all of you who read it, commented , made specific blogs on the matter and wrote to me. All this makes me happy and stronger.

I received few emails asking advice on successful IT careers, a couple of them specifically wanted to know about BA and related areas. I receive such emails on an ad-hoc basis but this interview thing seems to have made a little difference. I just want to note here that I am always open to help anyone who wants help and career guidance. I will try to provide answers to the best of my ability and as always will be very honest and forthright. Wherever I am not the suitable person to guide, I will say so. Also, I want to say here that, unfortunately I can't help much with finding jobs! I receive such emails attached with CVs and I feel bad because I can't do anything about those. I am specifically writing it here because after writing this, I don't want to see a load of emails asking me to find jobs for them! However, I can give some tips on how to do a successful job search.

So, if you think I can be a help for you, pls drop your emails at vishuabey@yahoo.com.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Americans everywhere humor A detention wow gold notice was written like this: a wow power leveling police car with stones, to win wow gold the detention center for seven wow power leveling days all-inclusive accommodation replica rolex Tour Value; hit send 2 a beautiful bracelet, wow power level fashionsuit, police transport; more more surprises , the former can enjoy free shaved 10; before the 100 can play with power leveling the dogs, the guests were presented massage sticks, electric shocks to CHEAPEST power leveling the dead skin beauty care services.

Samurdhi said...

i like to read this more when i find time, it is interesting and useful for me.