Friday, July 13, 2007

A Community Portal For The Business Analysts


I am thrilled to note that a community based comprehensive portal specifically for Business Analysts is now in operation! Its’ name is Modern Analyst.Com (http://www.modernanalyst.com).

Business Analysis profession has come a long way as a unique profession within the IT space and most of us who are involved in it have tried to create recognition for it whilst improving growth opportunities. Various associations for BAs, a few books, articles and a couple of sites have contributed greatly for this purpose and I am sure Modern Analyst.Com has a great deal to do and the capability potential seems huge. The important thing is to get support from all those concerned whilst promoting it within the profession and IT industry at large. I will help it in whatever ways possible. I am glad that I’ve got a personal invitation from them for that and also thankful for adding me/my blog for the resource directory.

No comments: